Thursday, February 2, 2012

Lazy Thursday


Today is a lazy day. The kind of day that makes me want to run home, take a hot bath, curl up with a book and wait for the snow to fall. Sadly, none of those activities are in my plans for this evening.

My night looks more like this: take a class at the gym, quickly make myself look presentable, go to institute class, meet with girl from my ward, eat dinner, finish some other church related tasks, read and then pass out.  

The forecaster is calling for a lot of snow tonight and tomorrow. You never know how accurate their predictions are going to be, but I’m hoping for either a light dusting or a full blown blizzard that requires closed roads and cancelled school/work.

I’d like to sit at home, watch Moneyball and dream about Spring Training.

Summer couldn’t come soon enough for this girl.

It’s days like today that make me really happy to know that tomorrow I’ll wake up to a brand new day. That I’ll get a fresh start and a brand new day. Too many weird things about today. Too many off things.

 I wish I could will the time to pass more quickly. That several hours passed by with each blink, but alas I’m still at the Mercy of Thursday. Another day.

I decided to look at pretty photos to improve my mood. 

And this song is lovely, as is the video.

No comments: