Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Welcome to the Post-Season

I am usually much more excited for the post-season than I am right now. I am excited to see a lot of these fantastic pitchers to face off.

I'm not cheering for any particular team, but I really don't want to see the Yankees or the Phillies in the World Series.

I'm a little sad that the Rays and the Rangers are facing of in the NLDS because I would be happy with either team advancing to the World Series... I love what the Rangers have done despite the issues in the front office, but I'm a sucker for David Price.

We'll have to see what happens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Edward here,
I'm gonna go with either the phillies or the rays winning it all, but the yankees are going to be hard to beat and i would love to see bobby cox go out with a world series title