Tuesday, October 12, 2010

All on the Line

Wow, I'm so excited for tonight's game between the Rays and the Rangers. I'd be happy for either team, although my love for David Price makes me want him to get the 'W'.

I'm predicting quite a battle between both of these teams. They both have a lot of talent and there will be two great pitchers toeing the rubber tonight.

This is what makes October baseball so great. It would be great to Texas move on and make it all the way to the World Series, given the management issues the team had during the first half of the season, plus who doesn't love Nolan Ryan.

Then there's the Rays, who are the saving grace of the AL East. They knocked the Yankees out of another AL East Championship and the Red Sox out of the post season completely. I would love to see the Rays to become perennial competitors, and challenge the AL East's deep pocket ownership who ruin the game for everyone else.

I can't wait to see what happens. I'm even skipping my class at the gym to be able to watch this game!

No comments: