Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Watercourse

I knew this weekend was going to be a lot of fun, but I would say it borders on the side of EPIC... no Legendary.

From weddings to birthdays to hipsters and baseball, this weekend had it all.

I took most of Monday off of work to have lunch with Janessa before she went back to Austin and she introduced me to Watercourse Foods, a delicious vegetarian restuarant in Uptown. This place was great from someone like me (you know, someone who doesn't eat meat) but it is great for meat eaters too.

It was super delicious! I had a veggie reuben sandwich with tomato coconut curry soup and quinoa salad. Loved it.

I'm pretty sure it was a hipster gathering place.

I love being able to discover new places in the city. I love Denver! Then I discovered they also own a pizza restaurant in Capitol Hill and I can't wait to go there because pizza is my fav.

I wish I had pictures to show you, but I haven't downloaded them from my camera yet... too busy trying to catch up on sleep.

No comments: