Friday, May 7, 2010

The Weekend Makes Me Giddy

I can't believe it's Friday! I love the weekend and I'm so excited for this one.

I'm continuing my birthday celebration with some cousinly fun tonight.

Then tomorrow I'm going to spend some quality time with the girls, after a nice pedicure sess, I'll hit up the cherry creek farmers market, followed by the cherry creek mall, then some festivities in LoDo. I can't wait!

Just a few things that made my week awesome:

Lisa, an old colleague of mine (I'm 24 now so using the term colleague is completely appropriate) turned friend, put this on her blog and it has changed my life. So, so, so funny!

I've been obsessed with The Pioneer Woman ever since my friend Hilary introduced her to me. I've been testing her recipes whenever I can. This week I made this amazing salad.
I've been reading all about how she met her husband and I would recommended it to any girl. I don't usually like this stuff but I cant' get enough, start at the bottom of the page and work your way up.

For my birthday Hannah showed up with this so perfect.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad it changed your life. I think it is so so so funny. Glad you thought so too. I hope you have had a fun extended birthday celebration!!!! I wish I could celebrate with you. Peace and Blessings! :)