Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Need a Laugh

Today I needed a little pick-me-up. I didn't wake up on time this morning and I was rushed and late getting to work. My outfit is less than stellar, my hair is less than done, and my face is less than made up.

What did I turn to??

Postcards From Yo Mamma

So awesome.

There was one time where my dear ol mum wrote something to me via e-mail that I thought would be worthy of submission, but upon reevaluating that decision I realized the background story was entirely too complex.

This one is my fav:

Most Def Not Gonna Become a Text GEEK!

Just so you know my point of view…
texting is a bitch… my poor eyes can’t see those little letters, numbers, and punctuation little pieces of shit.
So don’t go expecting your life to change just cuz we’re on the PLAN!!!
in emergency only I will use it, but I am most def not gonna become a text GEEK!

1 comment:

dawn said...

Okay, so now I'm dying to know . . . what did i say?