Monday, April 19, 2010

No No

What an exciting weekend, it made having to come to work this morning a lot easier (that and the fact that I didn’t have to come to work until 10 a.m.


I didn’t do as much sleeping as I would have like, but I did have a lot of fun not sleeping!


The free trip to RMNP was amazing, but I’ll save that for later. What I want to focus on was what happened when I got home


Did you see the NO HITTER!!!??? You know, the first one in Colorado Rockies history? I love that Ubaldo Jimenez, and did you catch Dexter fowler’s amazing catch in the seventh inning?


I was at Dustin’s house waiting to go to dinner when Dustin, Devon and I started freaking out over what was happening. All the girlies who were going to dinner with us were sitting on the couch not understanding what a big freaking deal it was!!!


Don’t worry, within seconds I whipped out to text my cousin Caley, we’re not even blood related but sometimes I feel like we were separated at birth and this was one of those moments, but as I typed the second word she called.


I love this sport and I love my crazy family and friends who love it too!