Thursday, April 8, 2010

Almost Vegetarian

So I’m veggin out.


And by that I mean I am once again no longer eating meat. Many of you may remember my eight-month vegetarian stint a few years back that was brought to an end when football season came around and I got to eat Tucanos for free.


You can’t pass that up. (p.s. I’m incredibly jealous of all my Utah friends who still get to eat at that place, that and kneaders and a million other restaurants I leaned to love in Utah)


So I’m really liking not eating meat, probably more than I was the first time I did it. It forces me to eat really well and consider what I am putting into my body and whether or not it will benefit me.


I’ve been looking for some good vegetarian blogs and this is the only one I’ve been able to find, but I love that the writer goes to culinary school and that he or she (don’t know for sure) can have a little humor with the subject.



No comments: