Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Feels Like Summer Outside.

It’s a beautiful day!!!


I’m so excited for summer, I cannot begin to describe the longing in my heart for summer weather!


Sorry for the lack of posting recently but between the moving adjustments and a nasty case of the sniffles, that really did keep me down for a few days, I just haven’t had the time or the energy to blog.


But here I am, back at it.


Just a few thoughts for you:


I’m getting bangs on Thursday and I cannot wait. It’s a gamble as to how this hairstyle will look on my face but I’m bored with my hair and I think it’s better than chopping it all off.


Duke made it to the final four! The team I picked to win it all is the only final four team I got right.


I’m going to start an MBA program ASAP! I feel like I’m not progressing right now and I’m going stir crazy. I was planning on waiting for a year or two but I figure the sooner I get it the better. I don’t want to let go of my job right now so I will do a professional MBA program, hopefully with an emphasis in marketing. I’ve narrowed down the programs and I’ll let you know what happens….


I love change!

1 comment:

Brooke and Justin said...

Jill Bean... I wish you were getting bangs in St. George on Thursday. JILLY YOUR GOING TO BE AN AUNT TOMORROW!! Miss ya!