Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Day

This morning yielded very different results…

I met my friend Maggie at the gym at 6 a.m. this morning. Mags and I are training for a triathlon (did I mention that before, can’t remember). We have one month left to train. This means every day seems to be pretty intense (let’s not get into how we only decided to do this about two weeks ago).

That means after about 40 minutes of swimming I quickly showered and got ready for work.

I packed my bag (so this means that I had an acceptable outfit picked out last night) and I was awake enough to put some care into my hair and makeup.

Big improvement in my general appearance.

A bit of caffeine and I was ready for work. Then an hour passed and I got tired. And I’m still tired. And I will be tired all day long…

Turns out that going to bed before midnight will make waking up at 5:30 much easier…

1 comment:

Watt Family said...

I'm doing a triathlon too- it's probably going to kill me! Mine is August 6th! When is yours?