Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mud Run

don't think i've mentioned my post tri plans. i will be competing in the mud run!

the race benefits the colorado MS society, and we're fundraising for the event. visit my personal page to make a small donation in my name!

The National MS Society is dedicated to creating a world free of MS. They simultaneously fund research for a cure while also helping people who currently live with the unpredictable disease. More than 400,000 Americans live with MS and your support can and will make changes in their lives.

Please help me fight MS! Join in the muddy fun by registering for the inaugural Mud Run MS Colorado, simply go to www.mudrunmscolorado.org –or– visit my personal page to help me raise money and make a donation to the National MS Society.




No comments: