Friday, November 11, 2011

weekend

I don't think I can remember a time where I was more excited for the weekend than I am today. My roommate is graduating from cosmetology school and we're having a fun little gathering at our new place to celebrate. There's still a lot to be done, but it will be presentable tonight. Our rooms will remain shut because those are still a giant mess....

I'm excited to get all my DIY projects done and to get ready for the holidays! I'll share some photos with you next week, when a lot of the projects are complete.

In the meantime, please enjoy this song and a few links.




Planning on making this for our deck.

This might be my next project, I think it would look lovely in my room.

Have I confessed my love of StyleMint promo videos? Here is a new one.

H&M has opened in Denver, guess who is making a trip tomorrow.... me duh.

photo here found via pinterest

No comments: