Monday, November 21, 2011

Confession Monday

I LOVE the holidays, but my love of the holidays has taken some hits this season - consequence of working in retail advertising.

I complain about feeling stagnant in life, and then progress and change are heaped upon me in mass quantities and I have a hard time dealing. Irony?


Despite loving my short hair, I really miss having long hair. Hair that pokes out of hats, hair that you can put in braids, hair you can put in a ponytail or a bun. I miss it.

I haven't been very nice to my body, consequence of stress but only makes me more stressed?

I love the Pioneer Woman, and I have this in common with my grandmother. Does that make me a nerd? My granny sent me her cook book and I got so excited that I jumped up and down like a kid on Christmas morning. P-Dub is awesome and makes good food!

I'm so excited for The Great Gatsby remake! Also, please see Midnight in Paris.

I have a strong desire to simplify my life and it is effecting my wardrobe choices. I want effortless looking style with no effort (not easy to achieve...)

I can't wait for my family to come! Busy week - terribly,awesome week - of course!

No comments: