Monday, November 7, 2011

Breathe


After an incredibly exhausting weekend so much of my stress has been relieved.

Unexpectedly having to move for a type-A planner throws a big wrench into everything. The result is a lot of stress.

But with a lot of help (that I am so incredibly grateful for) Jen and I moved into our awesome new apartment. I will post photos when it is a bit more put together. We’ve unpacked a large amount of boxes, put up a few decorations and we’ve settled on how we want our furniture set up. There is still a lot of work to be done, but most of that will have to take a back seat to other life events. AKA the GMAT…

But it feels nice to breathe again, to be reminded that things have a tendency to work out. I’ve still got a lot of work to do, but everything will be ok.

No comments: