Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday blahs


Today is not a good day.

Everything about today was bad... But just when you feel like everything is going to fall apart the kindness of a random stranger saves you.

Today I left my wallet at my desk. I ran over to Noodles and Company for a med veg sandwich (so good I highly recommend it but without the cilantro) and right after I ordered I realized my wallet wasn't in my handbag.

The cashier simply told me not to worry about it and she would take care of it. I told her it really wasn't an issue and I could be right back but she insisted. She told me she was at Starbucks that morning and she went to pay for her order when the cashier said that the woman in front of her already paid for it. She had never seen the woman before and she was already gone before she had a chance to thank her. She wanted to pass along the favor and asked that I do the same for someone else.

Thank you kind people of the world!

Photo from whole living, I decided to post it because it makes me happy.

No comments: