Thursday, March 24, 2011

Busy Body


My life is finally starting to calm down. Last week was a crazy mix of big changes (all good news on that front), visiting friends, basketball and a complete lack of sleep!


I’m finally catching up on my sleep, but I will never feel completely caught up, and I feel like things are back to normal.


So to sum up what is going on here you go:


I have a new roommate. It all happened rather quickly but both my mom and I are happy to have her in our home (we live in my mom’s house, my mom lives in San Antonio). I’m convinced that Steph would make an excellent blogger and I will try to convince her of that as well.


I am going to get a bike. We got a lovely gift card at work and I’m going to get myself a bike for the summer. I can’t wait. I’ll share it with you after this weekend.


Holy Sweet Sixteen! Jenny and Carey came to stay with me when BYU was playing in Denver. Check out Jenny’s blog to see some photos from the visit. It was great to spend some time with these ladies(thanks for the photo Carey)!


Vegas bound. I’m headed to Vegas at the end of next week for this little lady’s birthday. I can’t wait to see her and everyone else around there.


Anyone tuning into the BYU game tonight? So excited!

1 comment:

dawn said...

Loved both of you latest blogs! (Can't open B's pic.) Now, get some sleep!

love, mom