Friday, March 18, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year (for me)!

I know I always bring up how much I don't like February and how much I love March, but really March is the best time of the year!

I love March Madness almost as much as I love the anticipation of Opening Day. Warm weather is just around the corner, and I'm not sure if I'm more excited about warm temps or the ability to watch baseball every day!

Jenny and Carey are visiting for the NCAA Tournament and we walked around LoDo yesterday and the sight of Coors Field was beautiful!

Here's the picture I took from the BYU game (please ignore the giant head, I fully intend to steal Jenny's pictures from this trip). I can't wait until Saturday where the three of us will be back in the Pepsi Center to watch BYU take on Gonzaga.

No comments: