Monday, March 28, 2011

Countdown to Opening Day


In case you didn't know that I was slightly obsessed with baseball (and I use slightly obsessed in the kindest of ways since I am talking about myself here), the best time of the year begins on Thursday!

I miss working in baseball, but I can still enjoy the game even if part of my job description isn't sitting at a ballpark watching a game.

I love everything about baseball season, many things that those who are not baseball enthusiasts can enjoy. Baseball means warm weather, longer days, summer afternoons and warm nights. LoDo is so much more enjoyable during baseball season. The highlights on Sportscenter are so much more enjoyable during baseball season because you can count on several games per day.

I love watching little league, high school and college baseball but I feel like baseball season doesn't really begin until Opening Day. I can't wait!

"All pitchers are either liars or crybabies" - Yogi Berra

No comments: