I have spent majority of the afternoon at the DMV and I am about 34 people away from getting service. It had been a long afternoon. I would like to share a few thoughts with y'all, this experience needs to be documented and I need to pass the time.
1. People should not bring their children to the DMV, this is better birth control than a trip to target. I understand that parents do what they have to, but I can't handle it. I'm lacking in the maternal instincts department.
2. BYU is awesome, No. 3 in the rankings this week! I hope they come to denver for the first two rounds of the tournament.
3. Technology is amazing. I have kept my sanity through this process because of my awesome phone. I almost downloaded a book on my kindle app, but I'm too cheap for that.
4. I'm about 24 people away now. A lot off people must have given up hope and I'm reaping the benefits!
5. The DMV brings together the most random group of people in the world. Looking around this room is actually making me laugh.
6. The people I work with are fantastic. They're so accommodating and kind. Between the basement flooding and strep, they have been so helpful. It's great to have people like that around.
7. Oh no another crying child. I feel bad for the people who work here, just being here is exhausting.
8. I can't wait to get back to the gym. Strep sidelined me most of last week, so I'm ready to get back on the game. I have fitness goals involving pullups and a timeline to keep.
9. People just keep flooding in the doors, they don't know what they're getting themselves into
10. Oh no, public whistling... Enough said.
Only ten people away... I'm going to conclude this now in case they just fly through everyone.