Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Red

When I visited my mom and Cris in San Antonio, we spent an afternoon in Fredericksburg. It was awesome.

The town is a little German settlement in the hill country. There are a variety of antique stores and little home and clothing boutiques and I could have spent several days exploring. My mom told me there was one store that I was going to love called Red and she was right! Unfortunately it was closed that day... so sad.

I actually peered in all the windows and took a few shots with my camera (for inspiration purposes in the future). Today I discovered that they have an online store, as well as a blog. I love, love, love everything here (thanks mom). Unfortunately it's well out of my price range, but still great to use for a little DIY inspiration.

Even better that they have a lookbook.

1 comment: