Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Links to Love

So I've decided that I am going to post links to things that have spiked my interest during the past week.

Let me know what you think?

1. I love Rick Reilly. Love the man. He is a gifted writer who truly finds heart-warming or controversial stories from the sports world. This column will fill you with the warm n' fuzzies. This one is to his other blog that he random updates. I particularity agree with his stance on McDaniels.

2. I went for it. I'm experimenting with MLB.TV this month, If I find that I use it quite a bit then I'll sign up for the remainder of the season.

3. I am a little obsessed with cupcakes right now. Carey and I found this little place a couple of weeks ago and we truly enjoyed our initial visit. Then when I came into work on Saturday night (just where everyone wants to spend their weekends) she left a few mini cupcakes on my desk. If you have a few minutes to kill in SLC, So Cupcake is worth hitting up.

4. A man died after an assault outside of Angel Stadium on Opening Day. How truly sad. Little information has been given about the circumstance and no arrests have been made, but I am hoping that it wasn't a fight between disgruntled fans. At the end of the day, it is just a sport and not worth some of th actions of fanatics.

No comments: