Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Because I Needed Something New

I had to put something new up. I can't handle seeing all the stuff about Nick all over the news sources that I frequent and having his name plastered on my blog when i went to check my friends' updates was not helping my cause.

I haven't been very talkative lately and that is why I haven't shared very much, but I am trying right now.

Shane Loux made his first major league start since 2003. I'm so happy for the success that Shane is experiencing.

As exciting as the first week of baseball typically is, I find it giving the promise of what is to come. Unfortunately this promise has been dulled over Nick's accident and the lovely snow that is falling just outside the walls of my office.

I'm going to Vegas and St. George in a few days and I can't wait!

No comments: