Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Test

Just when you feel like you've made some good progress, you've matured, grown and acted like an adult, just when you feel like you've overcome some great weakness or tendency to choose wrong... Life throws you a curveball.

Forgive the vague references here but some things have to stay private...

Why is it that this time around, when people are creating drama around me, people are now looking to me as an example or at times a solution. My natural inclination is to not give the drama any time, for that is exactly what drama wants more than anything. But perhaps, this time I'm in a position where I lead, I lead by word and by deed and people are looking to my example to see the best way to react. Here's a little secret... I have no idea what to do (don't tell anybody).

Then another situation is thrust in front of me. One that is deeply personal and really pulls right at my recently patched up heart strings. I can choose the higher road, which requires a lot more of me. Or I can get petty, fight and argue. And I'm not sure what I want to do. I know what I'll end up doing, but how I'm going to get there... I'm not sure.

I had to go back and read this and this for help.

1 comment:

Minted Magazine said...

Always do the right thing and everything will usually sort itself out for the better.



Minted Magazine


mintedmag.com