Friday, October 28, 2011

Weekend

I'm so glad it's Friday. I've got a busy weekend ahead of me. Halloween parties, prepping for moving. So much to do...

so please enjoy the following links and get pumped for the weekend.

Hipster rant (too funny please beware of the censored expletives.

Interesting commentary on being a young mormon, trying to be cool. My personal feeling is go ahead and have style, but perhaps you shouldn't measure yourself based on the standards of the world... Also, just because you show that you are different, doesn't mean that everyone at church is going to judge. While imperfect, most people are loving and accepting...

World Series, game six... did that just happen?

I think I might need this dress

Still trying to decide on a halloween costume, Jack and Jill?

English monarch evolution, first born of any gender will be heir to the throne. Reminds me of dreams as a little girl...

I really would like to see Like Crazy.

No comments: