Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Be of Good Cheer

I listened to this conversation at work. I was so engrossed by the thoughts of these three great leaders that I neglected my work a bit. Take the time to listen to this because it's fantastic.

"There was one commandment that we may unwittingly violate almost more than any other commandment that the Savior gave and that is the commandment to ‘be of good cheer’. We’re supposed to hope. We’re supposed to be believing. We’re supposed to know it will get better. It will get better. It does get better. He said ‘These things I have spoken unto you that in me ye might have peace. In the world, ye shall have tribulation, but be of good cheer. I have overcome the world.’ "

Mormon Conversations - Elder and Sister Holland


Want to learn more about my religious beliefs?

1 comment:

Sara and Wade Jacobsen said...

Hi friend. I just wanted to say thanks for posting this. A really bad couple of weeks had culminated in an even worse morning today and I was feeling pretty sorry for myself when I looked at your blog and decided to listen to the conversation with Elder and Sister Holland. It was exactly what I needed to help me get some perspective. Your blog post came at just the right moment. So, thank you :) I love you.