Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hair

***Click here for a post with some tips for growing out a pixie.
 
I had this brilliant idea to get a pixie cut. It was great for a little while. I felt like the short hair suited me.

Now I'm growing it out. Growing out the pixie is probably one of the most frustrating things I have had to deal with. Every single day I feel differently about it.
Today with the rain outside forcing the back of my hair to start curling... all I want to do is chop it all off again.

But alas, I know exactly what I will do. I will continue to grow out my cut until the last week in May. That is when I will go in to get it reshaped for Heather's wedding. Clean it up a bit.

Here is a little peek at the length I'd like to see by the fall...


Dang you Carey Mulligan for making it look like it's so easy to grow out.

No comments: