Today seems like it is dragging on. I am so ready for the weekend to begin. It’s amazing how precious your weekend becomes when you start working a desk job. At BYU my major didn’t offer classes on Fridays, so it was always a long weekend. I typically filled it by working various athletic events. Now I long for Saturday to come because I know I get to sleep a little bit more, and Sundays are reserved for relaxation, usually with family and sports thrown in.
I just have a few thoughts at the end of this week.
- A number of my friends and their families have recently been affected by major tragedies. My heart goes out to those people affected by tragedy and the loss of a love one. I just wanted to make sure those people knew that they and their families still remain in my thoughts and prayers.
- Anyone else ready for Spring Training?? Keith Law released his ranking for the top 100 prospects and it’s got me all sorts of excited for the coming season. Check it out here.
- Jimmer is legit. The national recognition is crazy. I love to see BYU on Sportscenter. I’m excited to see what will happen in March!
- My glutes hurt. Every day I feel like it’s a different aching muscle group. Does it make me a masochist if I like the feeling?
- I’ve been listening to Foxy Shazam all day and I’m loving it!
Have a great weekend