Monday, June 4, 2012

Loving Yourself Weekends Days Three-Five

One post to cover the weekend and Monday.

Apologizing.

I find myself apologizing a lot, and for things that I don't really need to apologize for. For instance, I sometimes apologize for only ordering Diet Coke when I'm out with my friend who drink. Like my Diet Coke is offending the server.

Sometimes I apologize for the way I explain things, or for sharing my opinion.

I don't need to apologize for expressing my opinion. I caught myself doing this over the weekend.

I'm all for realizing you need to apologize when it's appropriate. But there is no need to apologize for being who you are.

Side note: I've got a massive headache today. So since I'm loving myself right now, I'm going to take some time off and try to get rid of this.

And for your viewing pleasure Beyonce... she goes hard and I love to watch her perform.

No comments: