Friday, April 13, 2012

Sometimes

Sometimes....

I can't seem to get sleep. No matter how well I plan my evening. Something happens and I get to bed way later than planned.

When I don't get enough sleep I get cranky. It's bad when your boss notices.

I have a really bad week. A really bad week. And then best friends decide to make it better, because they're awesome, and they fly across the country to spend the weekend with you.

Gaining a little perspective helps you see the light at the end of the tunnel, but walking toward that light still sucks.

People hand out play-doh before meetings. When this happens, awesomeness ensues.

I wake up with a headache. I know that means it's going to be a long day.

I just want to stay in bed all morning.

I find new songs to love.


Worth Wondering by Bronze Radio Return on Grooveshark

All I want is to win a pioneer woman giveaway. Please. Just once.

No comments: