Friday, November 5, 2010

Weekend Bliss

I think I have been looking forward to the weekend since I walked into work on Monday. It has been a strange couple of weeks for me and I am ready for things to get back to normal.

Despite having to help with the District football events on both Friday evening and Saturday afternoon, but I don't even mind. My friend from high school works with me so we usually spend the whole time just laughing and poking fun at our Canadian friend.

I'm planning on attending Denver's Night at the Museum's. I really want to go to the Botanical Garden, but there are so many Museums to visit, I guess we'll see what happens.

Just a few things to share with you to start the weekend off right:

A Beautiful scene here
Words to live by here
With the Hills canceled at least we can see Kelly Cutrone on Dr. Phil
This has been on my mind a lot, especially No. 29
My cousin is studying in the UK right now, how jealous am I?
What kind of Mrs are you, I'm Mrs. Taurus.
I love my pixie, but sometimes I miss long hair.

1 comment:

dawn said...

I love the words; I love your hair; and I'm definitely a Mrs. Scorpio!!! :)