Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Momma

Today is my mother's birthday! So today I will pay a small tribute to the woman who has raised me and my two brothers, quite well I might add.

My mother has taught me so many things in life. She taught me to be a strong, independent woman with the courage to stand on my personal beliefs and to search after my dreams. Despite the fact that we both posses equal amounts of stubbornness, we get along amazing well and I am privileged to call her my rock and one of my best friends.With three young children a small support system, my mom managed to complete her bachelors degree and begin a teaching degree as a single mother. She made so many sacrifices for her children, and for that I will be eternally grateful.

It's hard to imagine that my mom wasn't more than a few months older than I am when she had me, and she already had two-year-old twins!
Happy Birthday Mom!Mom with the first grandbaby
All of us, a few years back, please don't judge the horrific haircut, it was a giant mistake to see the stylist I did!

No comments: