Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday!

I need this weekend badly. With all the trips I've had lately I haven't had any time to relax. I'm looking forward to it!
I was thinking I could leave you with a few thoughts that are running through my mind:

Postcards from Yo Momma back at it again. I ran into this one this morning and LOVED it! I laughed for a good 30 seconds imaging a particular person I know saying something similar to this.
Feel… Better?

Awe don’t be sad. God didn’t give you a pretty face but he gave you big boobs and a sense of humour! Love the Mom

Stephen Strasburg - holy cow! What a debut. nuff said.
This dish looks delicious - I might have to try it out soon.

I love this video:

Inspired by Iceland Video from Inspired By Iceland on Vimeo.


Shaved Ice? Yes Please


The BP oil crisis is making me so sad.

No comments: