Friday, July 31, 2009

Moving on

Today marks a pretty big step in my life. Today is my last day at BYU Athletic Communications and my last day living in Provo, Utah.

After I finished getting ready this morning I looked in the mirror and was shocked by how grown up I have become (although saying I look like a grown up pretty much means that I am not one year).

I will start my new job at Let It Fly a division of Experience Best. I will be moving back to Castle Rock, Colorado tomorrow to begin my adult life. I must qualify this statement of my adult life with the fact that I will be moving back into my parents home to save money - so don't be fooled about my adultness.

I am very excited to start with Let It Fly. I am going to get some great experience and I am going to be traveling all over the country. Check out their tournament dates to see some of the cities.

Despite my enthusiasm for my new job and moving back to the greatest place in the world, I am slightly nervous to step away from the life that I have built for myself during the past five years.

Here are some photos of some of my favorite memories with some of my favorite people in Provo.










I am especially going to miss this:

7 comments:

Erin said...

You are going to be seriously missed! But you are doing what you love so I will forgive you ;)

Brooke and Justin said...

so... no big deal. I just have one tear in my eye. I am going to miss you sooooooooooo much JILLY!! I love you dearly! Thanks so much for being my fave roomie and an awesome SIS! I will see you soon! Don't forget about me!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're going to be a big person and have a awesome career and everything! we might be coming up to Fort COllins this fall, hopefully I can stop on my way there and have lunch with you!

Unknown said...

Shhhhh....don't tell anyone. I figured I would rather have the money.

Meg and Ryan said...

This is a sad post!!

Natalie and Tyler said...

Oh Jillian I love our memories from byu too! It's hard growing up but you'll make a wonderful adultress... Ha ha jk adult! Thanks for being my life saver at byu! Here's to growing up! Love you.

dawn said...

I am so happy to have you back here, but I even got a little sad for you looking at your pics . . . especially that last one (sniff, sniff)!