Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer Vacation Hiatus

I was talking to my brother last night and he asked me why I haven't written a new blog post, so this one is for Justin.

I've been on vacation for about a month now and I am not looking forward to going back to Utah. After going to Ohio for the NCAA Softball Regional, I headed straight to Colorado to spend some time with my family.

I went to Eddie's graduation, watched a lot of baseball, and oh yeah... I went to Hawaii.

It was amazing. I attempted surfing (so hard), ate a lot of great food, went to pearl harbor, spent a lot of time at the beach and I even managed to come home with a tan (well according to my standards).

I'm still in Colorado. I'm spending my time relaxing and watching quite a bit of baseball.

My little brother Reggie's team is a competitive nine-year-old boy's team. They are so cute and really talented. Eddie plays on a competitive team while he is getting ready for college. I'm making up for the four high school season that I missed.

In the world of sports though, I'm pretty stoked on the Rockies' 11-game winning streak. I'm really proud of the Nuggets for making i to the Western Conference Finals. Also, I hate the Lakers.

3 comments:

Brooke and Justin said...

JILLIAN!! I love the post!! I mIsS YoU! I am jealous you went to Hawaii, and I think that you should just continue on your journey and make your way to DALLAS! Woohoo!

Erin said...

Hawaii?!?! I am so jealous. I wish I could take a month vacation :) I'm glad to see that you are still alive. Keep havin' fun. Miss you tons!

Sara and Wade Jacobsen said...

I am so jeal. That's abbreve for jealous...in case you couldn't figure that out on your own! When you get back to p-town we should probably hang out, since I haven't seen you in like 6 months. I miss you.