Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays

I looking forward to a relaxing holiday weekend. I'll spend time with friends and family and hopefully I'll spend a lot more time snuggled up in bed, as I have been missing my time spent in that warm cozy place.

During the holidays it is hard to not reflect upon the blessings we have and I am so grateful for my life, my friends, my family and the many opportunities I have.

Just want to share a few thoughts with you this holiday weekend.





The true meaning of Christmas and the knowledge of this moment is what I am most grateful for.

I have Christmas Bieber fever....

I want to live in these outfits this weekend.

It snowed a lot this week. A LOT. It makes me want to stretch out in a hot yoga class! My old roommate and good friend Steph teaches here .

I'm going to try a new gym, the cost is much higher, don't know if I'm willing to spend that much more.

A few other Christmas thoughts. Wise Men Still Seek Him and the First Presidency December Message.  


No comments: