Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Free Fallin

So I finally got to see my favorite artist slash boyfriend perform live. Although I had a stressful day and was a little perturbed going into the show Mr. Mayer did not disappoint. He was every bit as amazing as I could hope for. I will definitely make it to more of his shows in the future.

He preformed a cover of Tom Petty's Free Fallin, and he interpretation of the song was amazing. Check out his version from the "Where the Light Is" DVD and you'll see what I mean.


I can't embed the video into my blog but click this link and it'll take you there so you can be amazed.

I also should add that he is a phenomenal guitarist. I knew this going into the show but all the hype around him did not leave me disappointed.

My only not-so-pleased experience was that he didn't leave Jen for me. What a jerk, right?

No comments: