Sunday, May 4, 2008

Stop This Train

Growing up is inevitable. We have not choice but to do it. I've been fighting this process for quite some time. I feel like life is too short, too sweet and too enjoyable to spend tall my time trying to get ahead.

I've recently discovered what I want to do for my career, and I'm really happy doing it. I can't imagine doing something else and being anywhere near as happy.

So I've been spending a lot of time working and trying to do well. I realized that I've been growing up and not even realizing it.

I would rather spend my time growing up an enjoying it rather than fighting the process and missing out on so many wonderful opportunities before me.

Beside, I've recently learned that you're never too old to dress up like a cowboy and play with toy guns like little kids.

No comments: