Monday, March 12, 2012

Springing Foward and Other Uncomfortable Things

Someone asked me if I prefer to Spring Forward or to Fall Back. My gut reaction immediately jumped to, another hour of sleep... Fall Back! But before I spoke my answer aloud I realized that I actually prefer to Spring Forward.

Sure, it's uncomfortable for a few days while my body adjusts, but the benefits are amazing. I gain so much more by adjusting to a different schedule.

Perhaps I'm feeling a little deep this morning, but I feel like this relates to life. We often stick to what is most comfortable and easy rather than feel uncomfortable for a little while and then reap the rewards soon thereafter.

So... that being said, my goal for the week is to embrace the uncomfortable to seek for the greater reward.

No comments: