Friday, February 25, 2011

Sick

Sorry for the lack of updates on the blog this week. I’ve been debilitated by a case of strep this week. Does it make me feel like I’m nine years old? Yep, it sure does.


On the bright side, I was able to get some medicine and I’m feeling much better although not even close to 100 percent. My work has been very accommodating, I think a good portion of this comes from my bosses fear that I’ll get him sick but I’ll accept it anyway.


SLEEP. I love it. This gives me an excuse to do it ALL DAY LONG!!! I think I worked for an hour, went to the doctor and then slept all day Wednesday until I decided that I needed to try to eat. Then I went straight to bed.


This brings me to the only other reason strep can be good, there is no need to fight off cravings of candy and massive quantities of bread and pasta when you have absolutely no appetite. I don’t even feel guilty that I ate a doughnut that my boss brought in for food Friday because I’ve barely eaten all week.

1 comment: